Project Management Intern, E-mobility (Winter 2023)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB E-mobility is a world leader in EV charging technology with a strong R&D pipeline and an unparalleled global reach. With our robust product portfolio of innovative holistic solutions – from grid to charge point and domestic installations to large fleet depots – we are actively enabling the future of e-mobility, not just predicting it. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all **This position is only open to students in their 3rd year of studies.**
- Assist the project management team in their project management tasks.
- Manage certain orders (delivery follow-up, coordination with the service team, etc.).
- Manage the replacement of certain components on systems already installed.
- Any other related task in connection with these responsibilities.
- 3rd year student in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Previous internship in Project Management required.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite).
- Knowledge of ERP systems an asset.
- French required, English an asset.
- Demonstrate initiative, thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks efficiently.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. For the 4th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada’s top employers by Forbes Magazine and has been ranked #1 within the industry category. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and supported. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.
Publication ID: CA83895092_E1
Important: In order to be employed by ABB you will need to fully comply with/fulfill all local ABB employment requirements/processes.