Project Financial Analyst and Support
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB E-mobility is a world leader in EV charging technology with a strong R&D pipeline and an unparalleled global reach. With our robust product portfolio of innovative holistic solutions – from grid to charge point and domestic installations to large fleet depots – we are actively enabling the future of e-mobility, not just predicting it. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all As a Project Financial Analyst and Support, you will play a vital role in the ABB E-Mobility in Montreal, Canada Team. In this role you will provide Partner with the local division operations team in support of the Order to Cash process. The successful candidate will be results and detail oriented as well as a team player who can see the big picture and work collaboratively with others.
- Initiation of orders in SAP based on contract with customer.
- Ensure order booking complies with SOX and business line guidelines.
- Maintenance of order cost phasing in SAP.
- Initiation of purchase requisitions related to projects and/or sales orders.
- Preparation and submission of customer invoices in line with customer contract and maintenance of billing plans.
- Design and modification of standard reports and maintenance of reporting and document control tools including web-based applications or SharePoint.
- Creation and maintenance of warranty projects.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Hedging costs and revenue when required on a project.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Business Administration.
- Major in Accounting a plus.
- CPA designation in process would be a plus.
- 1-2 year experience in a project oriented, multi-currency environment.
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Excel.
- Impeccable integrity.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate and engage personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Good time management and structured way of working
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and success driven.
- Willing to work occasional overtime and on holidays as needed.
- Ability to write and speak in English and French.
- Retirement plan
- Accident insurance
- Healthcare plan
- Wellbeing program
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. For the 4th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada’s top employers by Forbes Magazine and has been ranked #1 within the industry category. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and supported. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.
Publication ID: CA83751430_E1
Important: In order to be employed by ABB you will need to fully comply with/fulfill all local ABB employment requirements/processes.