We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Join us as RAMS Engineer, and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in St-Bruno (QC), CA.
Perform RAMS analyses and produce related deliverables in accordance with QCD commitments on the
Apply the applicable Alstom Engineering/RAMS processes & instructions.
- To perform the RAMS analyses he/she is in charge of, as per the applicable instructions/processes and other specific requirements committed to the Customer.
- To deliver RAMS analyses compliant with QCD work packages commitments.
- To address Customer/Independent parties (ISA, NoBo, Debo,…) comments to get its approval on the RAMS deliverables within the limits of Alstom commitments.
- To contribute to the assessment of the RAMS performance of the product and to the upstream identification of the necessary RAMS requirements to ensure the achievement of the RAMS targets.
- To apply the Alstom/Engineering rules & processes to his / her activities in particular those dedicated to RAMS activities.
- To report on the progress of his/her activities and alert the Train/Subsystem RAMS Engineer and N+1 in case of difficulty.
- To have a pro-active challenging view on the RAMS data/results he/she handles to enhance the adequacy/consistency of the RAMS studies and requirements.
- To seek for the technical understanding of the Alstom products in order to better assess their safety performance and potential areas of improvement.
- To adopt a product oriented mind-set in performing his/her studies to foster the capitalisation of the results of the studies towards the product RAMS performance.
- Rolling-stock Engineering/Validation (you will be trained to RAMS competency)
- RAMS analysis and demonstration methods and tools and Electrical and/or Electro-mechanical Engineering
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Time management skill.
- Sense of priorities
- Structured and organised with hands-on approach
- English operational in reading and writing for technical documentation
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Alstom is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Effective 29 January 2021, Alstom completed the acquisition of Bombardier Transportation. This is a Bombardier Transportation Legal Entity Position - positions at Bombardier Transportation companies are all members of the Alstom Group.