Electrical Testing Technician
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Alstom’s products portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Alstom has 150,000 vehicles in commercial service worldwide. With Bombardier Transportation joining Alstom on January 29, 2021, the enlarged Group’s combined proforma revenue amounts to €14 billion for the 12-month period ended March 31, 2021. Headquartered in France, Alstom is now present in 70 countries and employs more than 70,000 people. www.alstom.com
- Understand in detail the Acceptance Criteria of the customer for the Project/Product.
- Carry out the systematic Hand Over from Manufacturing.
- Respect with rigor the test procedures.
- Ensure that all Serial Test Procedures are covered and the completion of test reports
- Manage the repair of failures as soon as they appear.
- Trace with precision and rigor each failure.
- In case of unsolved deviations, escalate to the EPU Test Manager.
- Propose improvement of the process.
- Work in a team spirit and transparency with its shift and the other shift.
- Ensure Interface and perfect working relationship with: Test Engineering Technician, Industrial Quality.
- Escalate any non-up-to-date testing tools.
- Should be aware of their KPI’s and performance on the respective KPI’s.
- Complies with EHS procedures.
- Reports Deviations, Near-misses and Accidents.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Industrial activities related to Electrical, Control, onboard communications & network systems within process industry, railways or factory automation
- Good level in English language
- Good knowledge in IT tools and smart devices
- Be familiar with high risk activities in association with Electrical work and EHS requirements
Competencies & Skills:
- Have a good technical level in electrical, electronic, mechanical and networks domains
- Result-driven mindset
- Ability to have a good communication with other colleagues and other functions (engineering, manufacturing, industrial, quality, …)
- Ability for problem-solving and efficient decision-making in complex environment
- Ability to work across sites/functions in a multi-cultural environment
- Team spirit approach and good communication skills
Alstom is a global company where our people vision and values embrace Diversity and Inclusion (D&I). Wherever we operate and across all our businesses, we want to create an inclusive culture in which diversity is welcomed and appreciated. By bringing together people from diverse backgrounds and giving everyone the opportunity to contribute with their knowledge, skills, experiences and perspectives, we also generate value for Alstom and its stakeholders.
Employment at Alstom is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Alstom does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
It is Alstom's policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination and equal opportunity. The Company's Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policy, as well as its affirmative action obligations, includes the full and complete support of the Company. Because it's just the right thing to do. We hope you think so, too.
Job Segment: Technician, Testing, Technology