Electrical Testing Technician
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Alstom’s products portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Alstom has 150,000 vehicles in commercial service worldwide. With Bombardier Transportation joining Alstom on January 29, 2021, the enlarged Group’s combined proforma revenue amounts to €14 billion for the 12-month period ended March 31, 2021. Headquartered in France, Alstom is now present in 70 countries and employs more than 70,000 people. www.alstom.com
- Understand in detail the Acceptance Criteria of the customer for the Project/Product.
- Carry out the systematic Hand Over from Manufacturing.
- Respect with rigor the test procedures.
- Ensure that all Serial Test Procedures are covered and the completion of test reports
- Manage the repair of failures as soon as they appear.
- Trace with precision and rigor each failure.
- In case of unsolved deviations, escalate to the EPU Test Manager.
- Propose improvement of the process.
- Work in a team spirit and transparency with its shift and the other shift.
- Ensure Interface and perfect working relationship with: Test Engineering Technician, Industrial Quality.
- Escalate any non-up-to-date testing tools.
- Should be aware of their KPI’s and performance on the respective KPI’s.
- Complies with EHS procedures.
- Reports Deviations, Near-misses and Accidents.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Industrial activities related to Electrical, Control, onboard communications & network systems within process industry, railways or factory automation
- Good level in English language
- Good knowledge in IT tools and smart devices
- Be familiar with high risk activities in association with Electrical work and EHS requirements
Competencies & Skills:
- Have a good technical level in electrical, electronic, mechanical and networks domains
- Result-driven mindset
- Ability to have a good communication with other colleagues and other functions (engineering, manufacturing, industrial, quality, …)
- Ability for problem-solving and efficient decision-making in complex environment
- Ability to work across sites/functions in a multi-cultural environment
- Team spirit approach and good communication skills
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Type:Graduate Job
Job Segment: Technician, Testing, Technology