OT Cybersecurity Project Manager
Leading societies to a low-carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams to integrated systems, customized services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide.
Join Alstom in this career-defining role as an OT / ICS Cybersecurity Project Manager based in Saint-Bruno, Canada.
Your objective in this role is to analyze Tender / Project security needs (including laws and local regulations) and determine security objectives and main security risk strategies. You will do this by working with a global team of engineers and project managers; in a diverse and inclusive environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan security activities within the development life cycle, estimate costs and duration, their impacts related to tender/project execution and identify training needs.
- Cybersecurity context and Cybersecurity Risk Analysis.
- Cybersecurity Architecture Definition and requirement allocation.
- Cascading requirements to suppliers, Managing Third Parties Risks.
- Application of Cybersecurity Assurance Level.
- Definition of Cybersecurity Operating Procedures.
- Evaluation of the Tender/Project achieved Cybersecurity level.
- Manage the budget of the project regarding Cybersecurity.
- Manage the subcontractors in his/her perimeter.
- Provide support during technical design meetings for cybersecurity activities.
- Report on Tender / Project Cybersecurity status.
- In case of external Cybersecurity audit, manage the relationship with auditors and establish lessons learned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Cybersecurity certifications preferred
- 5+ years of experience related to Cybersecurity in general and deployment experience of security technologies.
- Experience working with industrial companies (OT, Industrial Control Cybersecurity).
- Experience with Project Management.
- Experience working with engineering teams.
- Experience reporting and communicating critical information to stakeholders.
Competencies & Skills required:
- Engineering Background.
- Knowledge of main Cybersecurity standards and regulations, such as ISO 2700X, 62443, NIST, NIS, and IEC 62443.
- Knowledge of some Cybersecurity solutions and areas.
- Architecture concepts and techniques of systems and networks, operating systems, and associated programming languages.
- Knowledge of the main techniques for evaluating systems security.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Manager, Technology, Management