Supervisor, Integrated Services Readiness
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Monitors technical publications and training activities for up to 3-5 projects simultaneously. Is responsible for supervising the work of a multidisciplinary team to 20 people (planning, coordination, evaluation of staff). Communicates regularly with key players from each project (customers, suppliers, project management, "Core Teams", "Cell Meetings" purchases, "Engineering Project Office" (EPO), etc.), monitor suppliers, assessment of change requests, drafting of required technical documents, participates in the preparation of bids. And finally, responsible for meeting delivery milestones to ensure the financial success of its objectives for each project on average 5 to $ 20 million per project
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise technical publications work (planning, daily and weekly meetings, performance indicators and subcontracting) in accordance with the priorities resulting milestones, schedules and contractual commitments with customers.
- Manages training related work (planning, coordination of travel, logistics courses) in accordance with the priorities resulting milestones, schedules and contractual commitments with customers.
- Meet, discuss and negotiate with suppliers and customers to ensure that we meet customer expectations while taking into account Bombardier's objectives. Coordinates the availability of information engineering, suppliers, purchasing, customer and other BT divisions, evaluates the change requests to adequately support trainers, SMEs, technical writers, illustrators and production technicians.
- Participates in his staff organization, oversee their training, facilitating their development and manages succession plan. Evaluates performance of staff under his supervision. Identifies and meets the possible candidates to fill open positions.
- Analyze customers’ requirements and participate in the preparation of bids (hours and cost). Prepares suppliers’ requirements and Bids related documentation.
As our ideal candidate you have:
- Academic background: Bachelor or DEC in engineering, project management or related experience
- Relevant experience managing shared employees
- Negotiating skills with other department and customer
- Strong planning knowledge in planning
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Manager, Technology, Management