VIE Acccounting Canada
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Type of contract:
Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE)
To know more about the VIE program, clickhere
Montreal or Saint Bruno (Quebec, Canada)
Reporting to the Country Controller Canada, you will be asked to perform the following tasks:
- Support the Month-End, Quarter-End and Year-End accounting closure process for AlstomCanada, Bombardier Canada and other Canadian divisions.
- Perform variances analysis (Balance Sheet and PL) in support of the FP&A team.
- Support in the preparation of the monthly Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
- Support in the preparation of the year-end financial statements
- Support the auditors during their annual audit
- The equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Being able to work in both French and English
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.