S&I FP&A Manager
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Key Job Authorities and Dimensions
- Provide reliable and accurate reporting data, on time, both for site and headquarter management
- Collect, consolidate, analyse and validate financial data in order to produce actual budget and forecasts, draw conclusions on budget/actual variances and recommend corrective action
- Ensure that the financial structure of the site, its processes and systems, are compliant with all internal and external requirements.
- Guarantee that internal control rules are correctly applied within the site
- Interface and coordinate with project controllers, operations controllers to report and cascade information
- Be a business partner to operational teams by proposing improvement and/or corrective actions on their scope
- Participate in the change management initiatives (systems/application roll-out, organisational changes, …)
- Manage the site reporting team (training & coaching, succession plans, …)
- 5 to 7 years of experience
- tools: PoerwBI, ClickView
- CPA title
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Segment: Accounting, CPA, Change Management, Manager, Finance, Management