Stage - Conseiller en affaires publiques et responsabilité sociale d'entreprise
At Alstom, we understand transport networks and what moves people. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, we offer our diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. Every day, more than 80 000 colleagues lead the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide, connecting cities as we reduce carbon and replace cars.
As part of your internship within the Public Affairs Canada team, you will participate in the development of policies, communications strategies, sustainable initiatives and the company's social commitment to communities where it operates.
During your internship, you will be asked to perform the following tasks:
- Support the company's efforts in its relations with governments, transport authorities, associations, universities and other external partners.
- Participate in the development and execution of communications and promotion initiatives for the Alstom brand and its products.
- Reflect on public policies and growth opportunities for the company in Quebec and Canada.
- Analyze and coordinate the corporate social responsibility approach in Canada and the implementation of related initiatives.
- Work within a dynamic and committed team.
Ideally, you are studying in one of the following programs:
- Political science
- Sustainable development
- International studies
- Bilingual French and English, excellent writing skills
- Interest in communication and public affairs and in the public transport sector
- Proactive, results-oriented, sense of initiative, good judgment
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to work within short deadlines and under pressure.
- Strong team player and good communicator
- Motivated and organized.
- Autonomous and dynamic
If you’re looking for a company with a strong purpose and the ambition to play a role in climate change by leading the way to greener and smarter mobility, if you are ambitious and would like to embark on a challenging, global journey, and if you have a certain sense of entrepreneurship:
Join us and help us create a better tomorrow!
You don’t need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you’ll be proud. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Important to note
As a global business, we’re an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity across the 63 countries we operate in. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace for everyone.
Job Segment: CSR, Intern, Management, Entry Level, Research