Fleet Support specialist
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Reporting to the Manager performance and reliability, the Fleet Support Specialist role is to ensure that Alstom as a maintainer and our customer as an operator are well supported with regards to rolling stock technical and availability issues.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Direct interventions on trains with problems in service.
- Investigate systems or parts with failures to determine the root cause and improve performance.
- Collaborates with the staff and the client on technical objects.
- Support the Quality Assurance group with technical audits.
- Assist in the development, modifications and testing of equipment.
- Propose improvements for equipment, practices and maintenance program.
- Assess the technical skills of maintenance staff.
Assist supervisors in the management and discipline of maintenance staff
- Experience in the Rail industry with a maintenance background.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- French is the main language for this position.
- Excellent knowledge of transit workshops and operating environment with respect to processes, procedures, and safety.
- Good knowledge in the following areas: electromechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Capable of reading mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics.
- Be autonomous and demonstrate strong leadership assets.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management systems such as SAP and/or Maximo
- Shall be flexible to support work shifts between 5am and 9pm from Monday to Sunday.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Segment: Quality Assurance, Transportation, SAP, ERP, Technology, Operations