Project Quality VIE - REM project
At Alstom, we understand transport networks and what moves people. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility, we offer our diverse customers the broadest portfolio in the industry. Every day, more than 80 000 colleagues lead the way to greener and smarter mobility worldwide, connecting cities as we reduce carbon and replace cars.
- Be the interface with the Customer quality and safety teams
- Contribute to the criticality assessment of sub-systems to ensure right level of safety and quality assurance as well as inspection activities for all identified CTQ.
- Be the preferable interface in the Project Team for all the métiers Quality needed for the Project (Engineering EQ, Industrial IQ and Supplier SQ)
- Guide project teams in understanding Quality contributions to the project.
- Animate and coordinate the project quality community (system and sub-systems)
- Provide quality awareness on quality activities planned for the project and organise if needed quality trainings
- Support on request project audits, reviews and approval of vendor quality systems and audits compliance
Project execution controls
- Report quality and safety alerts and manage Non-conformities and Safety issues
- Ensure quality of the modifications made during the project
- Control project deliverables compliance through inspection and audits - to authorize presentation / delivery to customer
- Ensure that all the REX of all the métiers have been considered in the Risks & Opportunities and closely monitor to prevent occurrence
Measure and improve project quality performance:
- Facilitate problem solving during project execution phase to reduce the costs of non-quality (8D, REX and standards evolution)
- Improve the efficiency of quality teams to reduce the function costs
- Make sure that the relevant stakeholders are included in Customer issues solving process (if needed).
- Implement an effective corrective and preventive action system
- Provide support for progress periodic reporting through quality indicators and identify improvement opportunities
You don’t need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you’ll be proud. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Important to note
As a global business, we’re an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity across the 63 countries we operate in. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace for everyone.
Job Segment: Quality Assurance, Technology