FP&A Financial Analyst
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
If you are curious, motivated and have a team spirit, this opportunity will allow you to build your career as an FP&A Financial Analyst, based in St-Bruno (QC), CA.
As a FP&A Financial Analyst you will be responsible for the controlling, monitoring and analysis of the key performance indicators of the sites in Americas as well as the consolidation of the forecast financial information of Alstom Americas.
- Contribute to the overall process for the development of the annual tree-year budget plan and periodic forecast updates;
- Support region consolidation, analysis and evaluation of actual financial performance of sites compared to annual budget and periodic forecasts;
- Plan, coordinate and prepare financial presentations, reports and analysis for Senior Management;
- Communicate the results effectively to various business partners.
- CPA designation in accounting (or related Bachelors: finances, business);
- Have 3-5 years of experience in Financial planning and analysis or relevant experience;
- Have superior verbal and written communication skills in French and English to communicate with all organizational levels;
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Alstom is a global company where our people vision and values embrace Diversity and Inclusion (D&I). Wherever we operate and across all our businesses, we want to create an inclusive culture in which diversity is welcomed and appreciated. By bringing together people from diverse backgrounds and giving everyone the opportunity to contribute with their knowledge, skills, experiences and perspectives, we also generate value for Alstom and its stakeholders.
Employment at Alstom is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Alstom does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
It is Alstom's policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination and equal opportunity. The Company's Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policy, as well as its affirmative action obligations, includes the full and complete support of the Company. Because it's just the right thing to do. We hope you think so, too.
Job Segment: Financial Analyst, Accounting, CPA, Financial, Finance