Electrical Designer (M/F/D)
Canada - Levis
Do you want to work in a world-renowned engineering firm? Would you like to take part in stimulating innovation projects? Are you looking for the perfect springboard for your career?
That's good! Creaform Engineering needs you and your creativity to participate in the design, make electrical diagrams, control panels and design elements for its customers. You will have the opportunity to support them in the development of their products and to make them benefit from your know-how!
Your future manager, is known for his ease of approach. He is always ready to help others. He has been working at Creaform for four years as a team manager.
To succeed and progress in your career, we will accompany you with the following resources:
An excellent welcome and an efficient onboarding process
Access to continuous training on a daily basis
Support to ensure your development and achieve your goals
Here's what we offer you:
Diversity and complexity of projects in a multitude of industries
Continuing education to support you in the progression of your career
Recognition of your ideas, regardless of your level of education
Caring environment, encouraging personal and professional development
Diversity and inclusion: there is no one-size-fits-all way of thinking
Wide range of benefits: competitive salary, group insurance, RRSP with employer contribution, competitive vacation policy, employee and family assistance program, telemedicine, flexible work arrangements
We work hard, but we have a lot of fun! We have fun playing sports, organizing themed parties and events, and much more.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Produce power and control circuit diagrams and materials lists;
- Design and draw the diagrams to manufacture control panels;
- Select the electrical power and control components;
- Draft the design file and keep it updated, including the calculations, testing, verifications, validations, costs and approvals.
You have the profile we are looking for if you...
- Holds a DEC in electrical engineering or other relevant discipline;
- Minimum of two years or more of relevant experience in product development and systems integration in a manufacturing environment;
- Relevant experience in low and medium power systems integration (12 to 600 Volts);
- Good knowledge of electrical design software, such as E-Plan, AutoCAD or other;
- Be independent, resourceful and demonstrate attention to detail;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Must speak French and a little English;
- Is mobile to work with clients;
In exchange, we offer you...
- The chance to work in a stimulating work environment within a strong and passionate R&D team;
- The possibility to experiment, to be creative with a great latitude;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise;
- Flexible hours;
- A generous and flexible remote-working policy, even after Covid, when the position allows it;
- A salary and growth potential that meets your expectations;
- An environment that is open to the world and in constant growth;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more !
We are Creaform Engineering, a Quebec-based specialist in complete engineering services, a fast-growing division of Creaform Inc. a world leader in 3D measurement technologies. With more than 20,000 projects under our belt since 2002, we have earned the reputation of being an essential ally for companies in many industrial sectors. Our 170 employees carry out projects of all sizes and complexity with passion and determination, enabling our customers to always be one step ahead. Experts in product design, industrial design, automation, dimensional management, numerical simulation and advanced surface modeling, we make sure to constantly improve the skills of our employees to remain the best. Joining Creaform Engineering means betting on engineering excellence.
Consider applying even if your skillset is not a perfect match. We believe our individual background and experiences, paired with passion, can go a long way.