Canada - Levis
Would you like to work for a world-renowned engineering firm? Would you like to take part in stimulating innovation projects? Are you looking for the ideal springboard for your career?
It's perfect! Creaform Ingénierie needs you. You'll be responsible for designing, manufacturing and commissioning production systems to make them partially or fully automated, in the fields of mechanics, industrial engineering, electricity, electronics and computer science. You'll have the opportunity to support our internal and external customers in various robotics and automation integration projects, and to give them the benefit of your know-how!
Your future manager, Nicolas Giroux, is known for his approachability. He's always ready to help others. He has been working at Creaform for four years as a team manager.
To help you succeed and progress in your career, we'll support you with the following resources:
- An excellent welcome and an efficient integration process;
- Access to ongoing training on a daily basis;
- Support to help you develop and reach your goals.
Here's what we offer you:
- Diversity and complexity of projects in a multitude of industries;
- Ongoing training to support your career development;
- Recognition of your ideas, whatever your level of education;
- A caring environment that encourages personal and professional growth;
- Diversity and inclusion: no one-size-fits-all thinking;
- Wide range of benefits: competitive salary, group insurance, RRSP with employer contribution, competitive vacation policy, employee and family assistance program, telemedicine, flexible working conditions.
We work hard, but we have a lot of fun! We have fun playing sports, organizing theme parties and events, and much more.
What's a typical project like in your new team?
- Produce schematics and material lists for power and control circuits;
- Design and draw schematics for the manufacture of control panels;
- Select electrical power and control components;
- Participate in design reviews;
- Involve suppliers in product development;
- Provide customer support in problem solving;
- Write and maintain design files, including calculations, tests, verifications, validations, costs and approvals;
- Validate the operation, assembly and realization of new concepts.
You have the profile we're looking for if you...
- Hold a vocational diploma in electromechanics of automated systems or equivalent;
- Have a minimum of three years' relevant experience in the electromechanical field;
- Good knowledge of electrical drafting software (e.g. E-Plan, AutoCAD Electrical, See Electrical);
- Proven interpersonal skills;
- Has good manual dexterity and is open to new learning;
- Ability to manage several files simultaneously;
- Fluency in French and knowledge of English;
- Is mobile enough to travel to customer sites.
In exchange, we offer you...
- A flexible work schedule, because we take work-life balance to heart;
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- A dynamic, human and stimulating company that's open to the world;
- The opportunity to progress through interesting and diverse projects;
- A lively, unique and solid work team;
- A wide range of social activities, and much more!
We are Creaform Ingénierie, Quebec's full-service engineering specialist, a fast-growing division of Creaform Inc. a world leader in 3D measurement technologies. With more than 20,000 projects to our credit since 2002, we have earned a reputation as the indispensable ally of companies in many industrial sectors. Our 170-strong workforce is passionate and determined to carry out projects of every size and complexity, enabling our customers to stay one step ahead. As experts in product design, industrial design, automation, dimensional management, digital simulation and advanced surface modeling, we are constantly developing our staff's skills to remain the best. Joining Creaform Ingénierie means banking on engineering excellence.
Are you interested in the job, but don't have all the required skills? Send us your application anyway. We believe that experience and personal background, combined with a healthy dose of passion, can make all the difference.