Regional marketing manager (m/f/d)
Canada - Levis
Do you know what an ever-growing company needs at any given time to support the expansion of its global technology sales and deploy insightful strategies?
Someone like you, who will be responsible for attaining the USA marketing objectives (leads, awareness, new product introduction, operational excellence, etc.) and execute the various components of the regional marketing plan except tradeshows and events.
Émilie, your future manager, has been working at Creaform for 15 years now, first as a Sales & Marketing Assistant, then as ... Marketing Territory Manager!
Here is what we offer:
- Ongoing training to support you in your career progression
- Recognition of your ideas
- A caring environment that encourages personal and professional growth
- Diversity and inclusion: no one-size-fits-all thinking
- Wide range of benefits: competitive salary, group insurance, 401k, competitive vacation policy, employee, and family assistance program, flexible work arrangements
We work hard, but we also have a lot of fun! We foster a spirit of teamwork and well-being by participating in sports activities, organizing theme evenings and events, and much more.
To succeed in this function, we will accompany you with:
A typical day with Emilie and the marketing team:
- Develop and execute the regional marketing plan
- Continuously and pro-actively looking for new leads & new sources of leads
- Carry out in-depth analyses of marketing performance by examining lead origins, conversion rates, return on investment, and other key metrics, then present detailed reports
- Identify weaknesses and opportunities in the potential customer base, taking into account factors such as geographic location, product target, industry sector, applications, etc.
- Ensure appropriate management of leads and reports in CRM
- Assist the corporate marketing team with digital marketing efforts; Improve SEO, SEM
- Manage regional marketing budgets
- Manage regional advertisement campaigns and ad placement and recommend new means to increase brand awareness.
- Orchestrate regional communications and public relations activities, in tandem with the marketing team, including the creation of press releases, success stories, and management of privileged relationships with local trade press
- Support sales with regional sales tools needs and ensure branding conformity
- Manage partner marketing in attributed territory, along with relationships with reseller network and software partner counterparts
- Provide competitive intelligence support by analyzing competitors' marketing strategies, competitive information, market size, market opportunities, working closely with territory sales managers.
- Studies in marketing, communications or a related field
- Experience in traditional and digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing
- Experience with data analysis software (e.g. Power BI)
- Bilingualism (English and French)
- Precise focus on data analysis to strategically guide decisions and optimize performance
- Master the essential principles of project management
- Able to excel in a dynamic and responsive environment
- Experience in budget management and forecasting
- Available to travel regularly in North America (4 to 6 times a year)
Never Stop Innovating, a motto that represents the core values of Creaform, from its beginning in 2002. To this day, Creaform continues to develop, manufacture, and sell cutting edge 3D portable and automated measurement technologies that provide innovative solutions for applications such as 3D scanning, reverse engineering, quality control, non-destructive testing (NDT), product development, and numerical simulation (FEA/CFD). Its products redefine the boundaries in a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, defense, consumer products, heavy industries, manufacturing, oil and gas, power generation, research and education.