hero

Propulse ton avenir

La destination carrières en transports électriques et intelligents
En Route
En Route
49
companies
543
Jobs

Project and Key Account Manager

CS Canada

CS Canada

Sales & Business Development
Montreal, QC, Canada
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2024

Company Description

CS Group Canada, a subsidiary of CS Group, a Sopra Steria company, accelerates Functional Safety and Cybersecurity for companies developing critical embedded technologies (Avionics, Autonomous Driving, Transportation Electrification). Our customers are OEMs and Tier 1 in the aerospace, automotive, defense, and railway sectors seeking to achieve Functional Safety (ISO 26262, DO-178C, DO-254, ARP-4761, ARP-4754, EN50128) and cybersecurity (DO-326A, ISO 21434, UN-R155) certifications to commercialize their technologies.

Job Description

Today, CS Canada offers the opportunity to join a dynamic group operating in a constantly growing sector, working on complex high-tech systems for some of North America's most prestigious system manufacturers. All this while enjoying comprehensive benefits, a workplace focused on mutual support and collective success, and flexible working hours.

We are seeking a dynamic Project Manager/Account Manager to join our team. In this role, the emphasis is on project management, which comprises 80% of the responsibilities. This includes overseeing project delivery, managing project timelines, and ensuring client satisfaction with the delivered projects. The remaining 20% of the role involves account management and business development. This includes identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities, building and maintaining client relationships, and effectively communicating technical concepts to clients. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills, sales capabilities, and a passion for both engineering and sales. If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for engineering and sales, we want to hear from you!

Responsibilities:

  • Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, managing all aspects of client relationships.
  • Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
  • Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project requirements, scope, objectives and deliverables.
  • Create and maintain project timelines, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
  • Monitor project progress and performance, identifying and resolving issues as they arise.
  • Identify new business opportunities and work with the sales team to develop proposals and quotes.
  • Plan, Organise and drive Steering Committee

Qualifications

  • Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, Engineering, or related field.
  • Proven experience in project management and/or account management, preferably in the automotive, railway or aerospace industry.
  • Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust with clients and internal teams.
  • Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
  • Proficiency in project management tools and software.
  • Willingness to travel occasionally for client meetings.
  • Bilingualism (French and English) both oral and written
  • Candidates need to be located in Canada

Additional Information

Additional Information

Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.

CS Group Canada values diversity in the workplace and encourages women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply.

Benefits:

  • Hybrid work.
  • Advanced medical, dental and vision insurance.
  • Access to a telemedicine service.
  • RRSP program.
  • Personal and sick leave.
  • Recreation room with pool table and table soccer.

All your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.

Inclusive and committed employer, our company works every day to combat all forms of discrimination and promote a respectful working environment. That's why, committed to gender diversity and overall inclusivity, we encourage all applications and profiles.

Inclusive and committed employer, our company works every day to combat all forms of discrimination and promote a respectful working environment. That's why, committed to gender diversity and overall inclusivity, we encourage all applications and profiles.