Production Test Technician
Would you like to contribute to the electrification of transportation?
Dana TM4 develops and manufactures electric motors, generators, power electronics and control systems for the commercial, passenger, sports and leisure vehicle markets, as well as for the marine, rail and mining sectors. A member of the Dana Group since 2018, Dana TM4 now enjoys an enviable market position enabling it to reach its full commercial potential.
Employing over 535 experienced specialists worldwide, including more than 190 engineers, Dana TM4 is proud to support its customers throughout the entire product development process; from the feasibility stage through to production.
Are you a self-starter, dynamic, rigorous, a team player and enjoy a challenge? Join TM4.
As a production test technician, you'll be at the forefront of supporting the various production lines, whether in Quebec, China or India. You will be at the heart of a team of experts from all fields, and will have to use your imagination and creativity to ensure the efficiency and quality of Dana TM4 traction systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Job Sheet-Electronics Technician, Production Testing
- Test production units for electronic drives, motors/generators and controllers;
- Parameterize products according to orders (software, parameters, etc.);
- Complete all relevant production and prototyping documents and test reports;
- Debug boards, electronic drives, motors/generators and controllers;
- Identify and deal with non-conformities in the area;
- Participate in the development and qualification of assembly and test procedures for production and prototyping units;
- Participate in the design and production of electronic test tools and fixtures;
- Support engineering requests during development and recommend and document required or desirable engineering changes;
- Occasionally participate in the training of other employees;
All other related tasks
- DEC in electronics or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years' relevant experience