Plug in your career and be part of our driving force!
Join us in the development and advancement of clean, efficient, and effective technology and contribute to the growth of transportation electrification.
Dana TM4 is a company whose primary mission is the electrification of transportation. We are recognized worldwide for our high-tech products. We are a dynamic and growing Quebec-based company that encourages creativity and innovation. We believe that challenges are interesting and constantly renewed and that we can all personally make a difference.
As a System Integrator, you will have an overview of the functionalities and technical standards of all products and systems under development. You will interact with the various multidisciplinary teams to define the technical solutions to be implemented in our Dana TM4 products for the electric vehicles of the future.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Your mandate: revolutionize the world of transportation, while:
- Participating in the development of client quotes and requirements and answering technical questions
- Proposing system architecture
- Defining the technical requirements of the systems in close collaboration with the other departments of Dana TM4, in accordance with the development phases
- Maintaining systems documentation (Specifications, technical data, requirements, etc.)
- Being the go-to person with customers during all phases of product development
- Participating in the planning of system validation activities
- Overviewing of product integrations throughout the life cycle
- Any other related tasks
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical or software engineering
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in systems engineering
- Good knowledge of electrodynamic systems
- Good knowledge of permanent magnet synchronous machines
- Knowledge of software and control systems
- Experience in requirements management and tools (e.g. Polarion, DOORS, etc.)
- Communication skills and ability to facilitate meetings.
- Resourceful and autonomous
- Strong interest in teamwork
- Bilingual, French and English, (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of the A-Spice standard an asset
- Knowledge of ISO-26262 (Safety) an asset
Extras that feel good:
- Take advantage of having flexible work hours
- We also offer personal time off
- Enroll in a comprehensive group insurance plan and an employer-contributed retirement plan
- We reimburse annual membership fees to recognized professional bodies
- We have an active social club that organizes a variety of activities
- Employee referral bonuses
- Dana TM4 shuttle service from Longueuil metro