Embedded Software Developer - Montreal
LeddarTech’s mission is to improve safety and quality of life for travelers, commuters, workers, and mobility industry professionals by enabling applications that reduce traffic congestion, minimize the risk of road accidents, and improve the overall efficiency of road transport. Our values set the roadmap for what we stand for, and are at the core of everything we do.
- We wish to contribute to society by improving mobility and quality of life.
- We create wealth through innovation, unique Intellectual Property and expertise that meet market needs and customer expectations.
- We engage in win-win partnerships to accelerate technology deployment and adoption.
- We are committed to our success, and we are willing to surpass ourselves to reach our goals.
- We recognize our team’s talent, expertise, professionalism, and creativity as an integral part of our success.
Develop embedded software for our new products (90%)
- Develop C++ software for integrating cutting-edge automotive sensors (camera, radars, LiDARs and ultrasonics), including in-car integration
- Develop and improve sensors data recording software written in C++ used for our data collection
- Create operating system images, including drivers, for various ECUs for development and production purpose
- Review code, perform unit testing and code coverage
Contribute to organizational development (10%)
- Take part in meetings relevant to duties
- Provide assistance to co-workers
- Contribute to the organization’s administrative procedures
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge
The ideal candidate for this position will have
- University degree in computer or electrical engineering or another relevant field
- Have 5 years of experience in a similar role, in industries such as IoT, robotics, automotive
- Have excellent knowledge of the C++ programming language
- Have experience developing with Linux, Yocto and container technologies
- Have experience working with complex SoCs such TI TDA4 and nVidia Orin
- Have an understanding of computer vision principles (asset)
- Have experience in unit testing and code coverage
- Have experience with agile methods such as scrum
- Have experience developing with ASPICE methodology (asset)
- Have experience with QNX operating systems (asset)
- Have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Be focus on results and adding value to a product
- Be autonomous, agile and a good communicator
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Have the ability to communicate in both French and English
Your LeddarTech Environment
- Flexibility: Many positions in the organization allow for flexible work hours.
- Collaboration: As a lean organization, everyone’s input matters. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology roadmap and contribute to our common success.
- A Thriving Work Environment: Our offices are modern and be assured you will never have a boring day here.
- The Right Tools Provided: Regardless of your position, we will outfit you with all the tools you need to be successful.
- Investment in Learning: Opportunities to attend seminars, trainings, and conferences to enhance your skills.
#Envision the Road Ahead!