North America - Feedstock Director
Lithion has developed and commercializes a process to recover lithium-ion batteries (found in electric cars, rechargeable tools electronic equipment and other items). We aim to be a leader in an industry where sustainable solutions are currently few and far between. We want to transform what is considered waste today into strategic materials that can be put back into the value chain and thus support the circular economy in Quebec and around the world!
North America – Feedstock Director
Reporting to the Vice President and Chief Business Development Officer, the NA – Feedstock Director will be the internal and external reference for all subjects related to feedstock strategies. This will be a strategic role managing the North American territory and requires someone who is highly motivated to build and engage people with his/her leadership.
- Develop, grow, and maintain feedstock procurement relationships with a complex and sophisticated set of customers into North America;
- Create and implement strategies to increase Lithion feedstock (Sales/manufacturing offspecs and battery) purchasing into different countries;
- Develop and maintain relationships with the key actors in the battery market;
- Write strategic purchasing plans including team goals and KPI’s that will help increase Lithion feedstock intake (OEM, aftermarket, car dealers, etc.);
- Act as a Lithion’s ambassador by participating in tradeshows and conferences across North America;
- Build the decision-making process regarding the choice of strategic partners in taking into account certain factors (location, volume, etc.);
- Develop and monitor feedstock commercial activities that will be tracked and measured in the CRM and other business systems (ERP);
- Display a deep understanding of Lithion technologies and how our value proposition can meet our customer needs.
- Build and develop the feedstock business development team;
- Work closely with R&D and operations teams and develop business cases for new markets, product and/or custom products to support the feedstock increase;
- Lead the development of our feedstock pricing strategy with the collaboration of your internal partners;
- Provide operations with some feedstock forecast and produce analysis by type of products;
- Promote Lithion’s recycling services and its brand, in various markets by working closely with the marketing team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid experience in the battery/feedstock and recycling ecosystems;
- Experience in team development and team management;
- Experience collaborating directly with finance, R&D, operations and other cross-functional teams;
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning;
- Analytics and reporting expertise;
- Demonstrate a good level of understanding of the battery/EV ecosystem and be able to position Lithion as current and future key partner;
- Ability to travel internationally.
Enjoy exceptional benefits:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus for all our employees; because we recognize everyone's efforts!
- A year-round summer schedule? Yes! Lithion gives you the option of leaving early on Fridays, starting at 12:30 p.m.;
- Start your job with vacation time already banked;
- Spend the holiday season with your family! Vacations are paid!
- Employee health insurance and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Pension plan where Lithion will add to your contribution;
- In addition to a safe workplace, the "boss" is a good listener with a sense of humour!
- We care about your well-being; health and wellness management accounts to take care of you!
- We take care of ourselves; access to the Dialogue telemedicine program on day 1;
- We make it easy; referral program upon hiring;
- Access to professional training;
- And of course: a dynamic work environment!
Position based in Canada or in the United States – 100% remote
Are you motivated and ready for a challenge? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself as part of a friendly and dynamic environment and team?
We want to talk to you! Write to us: email@example.com
Visit our YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/@lithion7144