Field Service Representative - Baton Rouge, Louisiana
The Lion Electric
Full Job Description
Innovative manufacturer of zero-emission vehicles
Leader in transportation electrification in North America
Every day, in our own way, we help improve our environment and our society.
Come build the future with us!
Here's a few reasons why you should join our team:
- You’ll work in an exciting and constantly evolving work environment (you won’t get bored with us).
- Work/life balance: When you need to take time off for you and your family, no worries – and no questions asked.
- We offer (rock-solid) insurance coverage, and a great employee assistance program.
- At Lion, your career potential is limitless.
As part of your daily work, you would have to:
- Provide a best-in-class customer service experience ;
- Assist Lion’s strategic account customer to facilitate the integration of electric trucks and buses to their fleet ;
- Support and provide the onboarding sessions to customers on their new vehicles ;
- Master electric truck and bus behaviors ;
- Perform driver training – electric vehicles ;
- Support Charing infrastructure team ;
- Support Lion’s technical support team and perform vehicle troubleshooting ;
- Perform critical maintenance and repairs ;
- Assist Commercial Operations team in Experience Centers deployments.
If you read our description this far, it means you’re interested! Read on…
You have what it takes?
- 5+ years of dealership experience (car, trucks, etc.)
- Excellent track record in Customer Service
- Master Technician
- ASE certifications (Light Duty Electric Specialist (L3) / Medium/Heavy duty truck (T series))
- Excellent troubleshooting skillset
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent team management
- Ability to travel to Canada and the US region
- Passport required (factory training)
We can’t wait to talk with you!
* Travel Required. We provide company service vehicle. Six figure earning potential!!
The job is performed both indoors in a traditional office setting and outdoors traveling to and from customer accounts and sales offices. Activities include periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer or other device. Typing and applying pressure with the fingers and palm required. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken and written word.
Exposure to open shop environment of humidity, heat, cold, and wet conditions. Exposed to all highway hazards during road testing of vehicles or deliveries.
Work environment includes the continuous operation of hand and power tools and the full range of shop equipment while training new techs or instructing client.
Requires medium to heavy work that involves walking or standing most of the time.
The Lion Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by law. As a federal government contractor, we take affirmative action on behalf of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. We are ADA compliant and provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Prospective and current employees are invited to discuss accommodations.