IT Tech Support
The Lion Electric
Innovative manufacturer of zero-emission vehicles
Leader in transportation electrification in North America
Every day, in our own way, we help improve our environment and our society.
You're passionate about technology. You thrive on challenges. You're stimulated by human interaction.
Come and join our IT service centre team. We work in a very new technological environment where we all want to guide and help users really benefit from these tools.
It's a huge challenge to deploy the latest technologies that will allow The Lion Electric to achieve its very ambitious growth objectives and, in this way make a positive contribution to the environmental impact.
You'll get the chance to develop your technical expertise, to deploy new technologies and to show your leadership in our dynamic, motivated team.
Here’s why you should join our team:
You’ll work in an exciting and constantly evolving work environment (you won’t get bored with us)!
Work/life balance: When you need to take time off for you and your family, no worries – and no questions asked!
We offer (rock-solid) insurance coverage, and a great employee assistance program!
At Lion, your career potential is limitless!
As part of your daily work, you will:
Support incidents and service requests from users.
Accompany and advise users in the effective use of IT tools.
Triage, prioritize, and escalate incoming tickets and track service level (SLA) compliance.
Document and address repetitive issues.
Participate in projects to optimize workstation management tools and improve safety.
Contribute to the continuous improvement of service desk processes and practices to improve the efficiency and quality of IT services.
Take charge of the development of its technical expertise to keep it aligned with our technological environment in major transformation.
Performs any other tasks that may be required from time to time.
If you read our description this far, it means you’re interested! Read on…
- Excellent team spirit
- Solid communicator, written and oral
- Adapts quickly to changing work environment
- Strong problem solving skills in a technological context
- Understand computer security concepts
- Knows the latest IT trends and best practices, including Agile, cloud and DevOps
- Experience or knowledge of leading technologies: PC/Windows, Apple, Office 365, AD, IP telephony, scanner, plotter
- College diploma (AEP or DEC) in information technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT service centres
- ITIL certification/knowledge an asset
- Full time 40 hrs, flexible during the week according to the company's needs
- After hours availability according to projects and maintenance
- On-call support for incidents (evenings and weekends)